Research assistant professor
Department of Photo-Molecular Science,
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS),
National Institutes of Natural Sciences
38 Nishigo-Naka, Myodaiji,
Okazaki 444-8585, Japan
|2019.4-Today||Research assistant professor, Department of Photo-Molecular Science, Institute for Molecular Science|
|2016.4-2019.3||JSPS special researcher (DC1)|
|2016.4-2019.3||Doctor course study, Division of Physics and Astronomy, School of Science, Kyoto University|
|2014.4-2016.3||Master course study, Division of Physics and Astronomy, School of Science, Kyoto University|
|2010.4-2014.3||Bachelor course study, Undergraduate school of Engineering Science, Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University|
- 2017.3.18 JPS Autumn Meeting 2016, Division 1, 5th Student Presentation Award
- 2016.7.28 ICAP2016, Best Student Poster Award
- "Dissipative Bose-Hubbard system with intrinsic two-body loss,"
Takafumi Tomita, Shuta Nakajima, Yosuke Takasu and Yoshiro Takahashi
Phys. Rev. A 99, 031601(R) (2019).
- "Observation of the Mott insulator to superfluid crossover of a driven-dissipative Bose-Hubbard system,"
Takafumi Tomita, Shuta Nakajima, Ippei Danshita, Yosuke Takasu and Yoshiro Takahashi
Science Advances 3, e1701513 (2017).
- "Topological Thouless pumping of ultracold fermions,"
Shuta Nakajima, Takafumi Tomita, Shintaro Taie, Tomohiro Ichinose, Hideki Ozawa, Lei Wang, Matthias Troyer and Yoshiro Takahashi
Nature Physics 12, 296-300 (2016).