- "Ultrafast creation of overlapping Rydberg electrons in an atomic BEC and Mott-insulator lattice,"
Michiteru Mizoguchi, Yichi Zhang, Masaya Kunimi, Akira Tanaka, Shuntaro Takeda, Nobuyuki Takei, Vineet Bharti, Kuniaki Koyasu, Tetsuo Kishimoto, Dieter Jaksch, Alexander Glaetzle, Martin Kiffner, Guido Masella, Guido Pupillo, Matthias Weidemüller, and Kenji Ohmori
Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 253201 (2020).
- "Engineering quantum wave-packet dispersion with a strong non-resonant femtosecond laser pulse,"
Hiroyuki Katsuki, Yukiyoshi Ohtsuki, Toru Ajiki, Haruka Goto, and Kenji Ohmori
- "Attosecond Control of Restoration of Electronic Structure Symmetry,"
ChunMei Liu, Jörn Manz, Kenji Ohmori, Christian Sommer, Nobuyuki Takei,
Jean Christophe Tremblay, and Yichi Zhang
Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 173201 (2018).
- "Ultrafast Coherent Control of Condensed Matter with Attosecond Precision,”
Hiroyuki Katsuki, Nobuyuki Takei, Christian Sommer, and Kenji Ohmori
Acc. Chem. Res. 51, 1174–1184 (2018).
- "Direct observation of ultrafast many-body electron dynamics in an ultracold Rydberg gas,"
Nobuyuki Takei, Christian Sommer, Claudiu Genes, Guido Pupillo, Haruka Goto, Kuniaki Koyasu, Hisashi Chiba, Matthias Weidemüller, and Kenji Ohmori
Nature Communications 7, 13449 (2016).
Highlighted by Science (website)
Highlighted by IOP Physics World (website)
News coverage summary by Altmeric (website)
- "Time-domain Ramsey interferometry with interacting Rydberg atoms,"
Christian Sommer, Guido Pupillo, Nobuyuki Takei, Shuntaro Takeda, Akira Tanaka, Kenji Ohmori, and Claudiu Genes
Phys. Rev. A. 94, 053607 (2016).
- "Simultaneous manipulation and observation of multiple ro-vibrational eigenstates in solid para-hydrogen,"
Hiroyuki Katsuki and Kenji Ohmori
J. Chem. Phys. 145, 124316 (2016).
- "Manipulation and visualization of two-dimensional phase distribution of vibrational wave functions in solid parahydrogen crystal,"
Hiroyuki Katsuki, Kenzo Ohmori, Toru Horie, Hisao Yanagi, and Kenji Ohmori,
Phys. Rev. B. 92, 094511 (2015).
- "Quantum Superrotor,"
Physics 7, 29 (2014).
- "Optically Engineered Quantum States in Ultrafast and Ultracold Systems,"
Found. Phys. 44, 813-818 (2014).
- "Theoretical/numerical study on strong-laser-induced interference in the B state of I2,"
Y. Ohtsuki, H. Goto, H. Katsuki, and K. Ohmori
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 16, 5689-5697 (2014).
- "All-Optical Control and Visualization of Ultrafast Two-Dimensional Atomic Motions in a Single Crystal of Bismuth,"
H. Katsuki, J. C. Delagnes, K. Hosaka, K. Ishikawa, H. Chiba, E. S. Zijlstra, M. E. Garcia, H. Takahashi, K. Watanabe, M. Kitajima, Y. Matsumoto, K. G. Nakamura, and K. Ohmori
Nature Communications 4, 2801-1 - 2801-7 (2013).
- "Optically engineered quantum interference of delocalized wavefunctions in a bulk solid : The example of solid para-hydrogen,"
Hiroyuki Katsuki, Yosuke Kayanuma, and Kenji Ohmori,
Phys. Rev. B. 88, 014507-1- 014507-6(2013).
- "Wavepacket interferometry for nuclear densities and flux densities,"
Timm Bredtmann, Hiroyuki Katsuki, Jörn Manz, Kenji Ohmori, and Christian Stemmle,
Molecular Physics, 111, 1691-1696 (2013). (invited paper)
- "Optical manipulation of coherent phonons in superconducting YBa2Cu3O7-d thin films," Yasuaki Okano, Hiroyuki Katsuki, Yoshihiro Nakagawa, Hiroshi Takahashi, Kazutaka G. Nakamura and Kenji Ohmori,
Faraday Discuss., 153, 375–382 (2011). (invited paper)
- "Strong-Laser-Induced Quantum Interference,"
Haruka Goto, Hiroyuki Katsuki, Heide Ibrahim, Hisashi Chiba, and Kenji Ohmori,
Nature Physics, 7, 383–385 (2011).
Highlighted by "News and Views" in Nature Physics. Nature Physics 7, 373–374 (2011).
Highlighted by "Research Highlights" in Nature Photonics. Nature Photonics 5, 382–383 (2011).
- "Optical modification of the vibrational distribution of the iodine molecule,"
H. Goto, H. Katsuki, and K. Ohmori,
Chem. Phys. Lett. 493, 170-172 (2010).
- "Wave packet interferometry with attosecond precision and picometric structure,"
H. Katsuki, H. Chiba, C. Meier, B. Girard, and K. Ohmori,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 5189-5198 (2010).
- "Ultrafast Fourier transform with a femtosecond-laser-driven molecule,"
K. Hosaka, H. Shimada, H. Chiba, H. Katsuki, Y. Teranishi, Y. Ohtsuki, and K. Ohmori,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 180501-1-180501-4 (2010).
Selected for "Editors' Suggestions" in PRL.
Covered by "Viewpoints" in Physics; Physics 3, 38 (2010).
Covered by "Research Highlights" in Nature; Nature 465, 138-139 (2010).
- "Optical control and mode selective excitation of coherent phonons in YBa2Cu3O7-d,"
H. Takahashi, K. Kato, H. Nakano, M. Kitajima, K. Ohmori, and K. G. Nakamura,
Solid State Commun. 149, 1955-1957 (2009).
- "Actively tailored spatiotemporal images of quantum interference on the picometer and femtosecond scales,"
H. Katsuki, H. Chiba, C. Meier, B. Girard, and K. Ohmori,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 103602-1—103602-4 (2009).
- "Wave-packet and coherent control dynamics,"
Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem. 60, 487-511 (2009).
- "Development of ultrahigh-precision coherent control and its applications,"
Proc. Jpn. Acad., Ser. B 84, 167-175 (2008).
- "READ and WRITE amplitude and phase information by using high-precision molecular wave-packet interferometry,"
H. Katsuki, K. Hosaka, H. Chiba, and K. Ohmori,
Phys. Rev. A 76, 013403-1—013403-13 (2007).
- "Visualizing picometric quantum ripples of ultrafast wave-packet interference,"
H. Katsuki, H. Chiba, B. Girard, C. Meier, and K. Ohmori,
Science 311, 1589-1592 (2006).
- "Real-time observation of phase-controlled molecular wave-packet interference,"
K. Ohmori, H. Katsuki, H. Chiba, M. Honda, Y. Hagihara, K. Fujiwara, Y. Sato, and K. Ueda,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 96, 093002-1-093002-4 (2006).
- "Implementation of quantum gate operations in molecules with weak laser fields,"
Y. Teranishi, Y. Ohtsuki, K. Hosaka, H. Chiba, H. Katsuki, and K. Ohmori,
J. Chem. Phys. 124, 114110-1—114110-9 (2006).
- "High precision molecular wave-packet interferometry with Hg-Ar dimmers,"
Kenji Ohmori, Yukinori Sato, Evgueni E. Nikitin, and Stuart A. Rice,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 243003-1-243003-4 (2003).
Go to top of page