Postdoctoral Fellow Akira Tanaka
Department of Photo-Molecular Science,
Institute for Molecular Science (IMS),
National Institutes of Natural Sciences
38 Nishigo-Naka, Myodaiji,
Okazaki 444-8585, Japan
|2019.4-||Postdoctoral Fellow at Institute for Molecular Science|
|2014.4-2019.3||Research assistant professor at Institute for Molecular Science|
|2011.4-2014.3||Ph.D in science, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University Prof. Takeuchi lab.(website)|
|2011.4-2014.3||Research Fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science|
|2009.4-2011.3||M.Sc. Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University|
|2005.4-2009.3||B.Sc. Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University|
- "Dispersion cancellation in high-resolution two-photon interference,"
Masayuki Okano, Ryo Okamoto, Akira Tanaka, Shutaro Ishida, Norihiko Nishizawa and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Phys. Rev. A, 88, 062308 (2013).
- "Investigations on the Performance of an Ultra-low Dark Count Superconducting Nanowire Single Photon Detector,"
Shanthi Subashchandran, Ryo Okamoto, Labao Zhang, Akira Tanaka, Masayuki Okano, Lin Kang, Jian Chen, Peiheng Wu and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 52, 102801 (2013).
- "Noncollinear parametric fluorescence by chirped quasi-phase matching for monocycle temporal entanglement,"
Akira Tanaka, Ryo Okamoto, Hwan Hong Lim, Shanthi Subashchandran, Masayuki Okano, Labao Zhang, Lin Kang, Jian Chen, Peiheng Wu, Toru Hirohata, Sunao Kurimura, and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Opt. Express, 20 (23), 25228-25238 (2012).
- "Coupling of ultrathin tapered fibers with high-Q microsphere resonators at cryogenic temperatures and observation of phase-shift transition from undercoupling to overcoupling,"
Masazumi Fujiwara, Tetsuya Noda, Akira Tanaka, Kiyota Toubaru, Hong-Quan Zhao, and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Opt. Express, 20 (17), 19545-19553 (2012).
- "Generation of broadband spontaneous parametric fluorescence using multiple bulk nonlinear crystals,"
Masayuki Okano, Ryo Okamoto, Akira Tanaka, Shanthi Subashchandran, and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Opt. Express, 20 (13), 13977-13987 (2012).
- "Phase shift spectra of a fiber--microsphere system at the single photon level,"
Akira Tanaka, Takeshi Asai, Kiyota Toubaru, Hideaki Takashima, Masazumi Fujiwara, Ryo Okamoto, and Shigeki Takeuchi,
Opt. Express, 19 (3), 2278-2285 (2011).
- "Spectral properties of ultra-broadband entangled photons generated from chirped-MgSLT crystal towards monocycle entanglement generation,"
Akira Tanaka, Ryo Okamoto, Hwan Hong Lim, Shanthi Subashchandran, Masayuki Okano, Labao Zhang, Lin Kang, Jian Chen, Peiheng Wu, Toru Hirohata, Sunao Kurimura and Shigeki Takeuchi,
in "Proceedings of SPIE, Advances in Photonics of Quantum Computing, Memory, and Communication VI," edited by Z. U. Hasan, P. R. Hemmer, H. Lee and C. M. Santori, 86350X (2013).
- "Quantum Entangled Photon Pairs by Bandwidth-Extended Periodically Poled Devices"
Akira Tanaka, Ryo Okamoto, Hwang Hong Lim, Sunao Kurimura and Shigeki Takeuchi The 62nd JSAP Spring Meeting, Tokai University, March 2015, 12p-D2-2